Pages

Friday 14 June 2019

New Blog Profile 2019

Hello, My name is Jeremiah and I am a Yr 7 student at
Saint Patrick's school in Panmure. We have been learning how to be a
smart learner in Cybersmart.

My favourite sport is Soccer. The thing I like about it is being a goal keeper.

What I am looking forward to this year is playing with my friends and learning
all new subjects. As a learner I do a lot of work (but not all the time).
The thing I enjoy is my math. I love math even when it is hard I try my best
to get it right. My goal for 2019 is to succeed in math.

My favourite bird is a Golden Eagle. I like them because they are big
and fast.


My achievements for this year are participating in outdoor and indoor
activities and putting my skill into education so I can succeed
in my year at Saint Patricks, and also to learn my x9
tables.

No comments:

Post a Comment