Pages

Friday 28 February 2020

My 2020 blog profile

Welcome fellow bloggers, my alias is Jeremiah and I go to Saint Patrick's School.  I am 12 years &  my culture is Samoan. I live in Auckland, NZ I have 2 sisters and they were born in Australia.

I have one mother and 2 grandparents. I don't have any aspirations but I do have a goal, I want to improve my skills in writing for example, my punctuation and grammar and words to make my stories/sequels interesting.

I enjoy playing soccer as a striker and a goalkeeper when I am very bored or i just need to lose some weight. I like playing games of course because why not. One thing I would like to add is I enjoy all activities outdoor and indoor and everything that includes sport. I also like music so when I play I listen so I can try hard,

This is my life at the moment. And please comment!
Thanks for reading my blog profile.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jeremiah it's me Chad from your class
    I really like your writing and this blog profile of yours is really interesting. Keep up the good work!!! :D

    ReplyDelete